PARISIAN AFFAIR

(IPhone photo)
Hello everyone? I hope you all are having a great week and for my Americans readers I hope you guys are having a wonderful  thanksgiving. I sometimes I wish we celebrated thanksgiving over here in England because there are so many things in life that we all should be grateful/thankful for and its not just accomplishments but also things that we normally take for granted, the small things that make a difference and a day such as this would definitely remind us of that.
I found this photo on my Phone from the last day of Paris fashion week the day we become a victim of a Parisian incident, they stole my camera with the last blog content in it including this look but thankfully we snapped this on our way to the Valentino show, even though this happened I still have a reason to be thankful!




I was wearing:
MaxMara dress (similar)
Zara Coat (similar)
Christian Louboutin shoes (similar)
ASOS sunglasses (similar)
Alexander MacQueen clutch (similar)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
and as always thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya  

Labels: , ,