OXFORD

 Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you have had a great weekend. 
I'm not sure what was the concept here but I just know that it worked. Dressing up in the morning first thing that comes to my mind is shoes, I ask myself  'what shoes am I going to wear today?' and I then start working my way up (from the bottom top), weird hmm?!Yeah! I know...
 I felt like wearing colour but yet I wanted to keep it to minimal…(Ooh, hoo, hoo... hold on! Did I just heard me saying M.I.N.I.M.A.L some thing it's wrong)... at the same time I wanted to keep things playful and interesting, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. xo 

(shop the look) 


Feliz Segunda feira a todos !! Espero que vocês tenham tido um ótimo fim de semana.
Eu não tenho certeza de qual era o conceito aqui, mas só sei que deu certo. Quando visto-me de manha a primeira coisa que me vem à mente sao sapatos, eu me pergunto " que sapatos irei usar hoje?" logo a seguir  começo a vestir-me de baixo a cima, estranho nao e?! ehh! Eu sei ...
Eu estava com vontade de usar cores, mas ainda assim eu queria mantê-las ao mínimo ... (Hoo Hoo … espera ai! Será que eu acabei de ouvir me a dizer MÍNIMO? Alguma coisa deve estar errada aqui ...), ao mesmo tempo que queria o look divertido e interessante, MISSAO CUMPRIDA!! xo 

 







 







 I was wearing:
ASOS top (S) (here)
Reiss (old UK8) (similar)
Christian louboutin 120 (here)
Boater Hat (here)
More is love Necklace (here)
ASOS chain choker (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,