VIVIAN LOVE


(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Hola lovelies, how have you been? For some reason this spring I'm having a tendency for neutral colors, the majority of my spring assembles in wardrobe are in those light, soft/fresh palettes. Now, what does this means? I'm trying to guess my mood lately am I becoming more soft? More romantic? What is it? Or maybe I'm just maturing a little more. Well my birthday is almost a month away! 
Talking about that, aren't I suppose to be getting older? Well I'm guessing that's not the case when it comes to me. The other day I went for a late night run and then I decided to stop by a grocery store to buy me a bottled of wine, I was wearing my Gym kit and guess what happen?? I got asked for ID, I think it's worse when the sales man insists on seeing the ID. I was in shock! Do I look that young to you? Well, I guess I do to everyone else because a few days later it happened again, but this time I was wearing casual clothes minus the heels!
Moreover, let me introduce you to Vivianchan (if you don't know). They are an american brand with an exquisite collection, so much so that I wanted it all. The collection is very feminine. I'm wearing one of my faves the rosie skirt and the new karen coat. I thought it would be wise to add some tougher elements to it by paring this look with a pair of spiked shoes and an embellished bag. The addition of the sunglasses put the look together, the sleek yet edge design gave the look that ultimate kick. 
Enjoy it xxxx

(shop the post)
Ola amores, como estao? Nao sei porque razão esta primavera eu estou com tendência para cores neutras, a maioria do que esta no meu guarda-roupa para esta primavera e' mais consistente de paletas leves, soft / frescas. Agora , o que isso significa? Estou a tentar adivinhar o meu humor ultimamente, sera que eu estou a ficar mais sensível?  Mais romântica? O que é isso? hummm ... ou talvez só estou a amadurecer ainda mais, também, o meu aniversário já e' daqui a um mês!
Falando sobre isso, eu não tinha que estar a ficar mais velha? Pois, suponho que não é o caso quando se trata de mim. No outro dia eu fui correr a noite e depois decidi parar por um supermercado para comprar uma garrafa de vinho, eu estava vestida com o meu kit da academia e adivinhem so o que aconteceu? Pediram-me para mostrar o meu BI e homem de vendas estava insistindo, (eu ja não entendo) e eu fiquei, seriooo!! Pareço ser assim tao jovem para ti? Para piorar, dias mais tarde aconteceu novamente, mas desta vez eu estava bem casual e sem saltos ....
Seguindo em frente, deixem-me apresentar -vos a Vivianchan (se vocês ainda não sabem ) uma marca americana com uma preciosa coleção, tao linda que eu quero tudo. A coleção é muito feminina e aqui eu usei alguns itens favoritos meus. Estou vestida com a saia Rosie e o casaco novo karen. Decidi adicionar alguns elementos edge e conjuguei este look com um par de sapatos com spikes e uma carteira com enfeites, o design elegante dos óculos deram aquele chute que precisava no final.
Desfrutem xxxx

















 








 I was wearing:
Courtesy of VIVIANCHAN Coat (S) (here) (similar) Thank you
Zara lace top (old) (M) (similar)
Courtesy of VIVIANCHAN Skirt (S) (here) (similar) Thank you
Prada bag
Louboutin shoes
Oscar de la Renta earrings (similar) (similar)
Tom ford sunglasses (here) (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Sue

Labels: , , , ,