SPLASH FUR

 (Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Hello everyone!! Its been a while, I have been busy with some other things hopefully I'll get to share it with you all, I am so excited about the news but for now fingers crossed it will all work out.
I have finally found some time to edit a few pictures and the weather was crazy this day, one minute it was sunny and the next it just started to rain for no reason. Remember the Splash fur? I blogged about it  a few weeks back…well, yeah!!! I couldn't resist (guilty!!!) but aren't they a beauty?…I know, I know, it looks Im wearing puppies on my feet (lol), I have a place in my heart for the ugly and the wired ones too. well I like it that's all that matters. 
I decided to pair it with this AQ AQ dress, seen as a skirt (last seen here and here), this is just a way to turn something old into something new and interesting. Speak soon and enjoy the rest of the post xx



Olá a todos! quanto  tempo, tenho estado um pouco ocupada com outras coisas que estou a trabalhar neste momento e espero que eu possa compartilhar todo com vocês em breve, estou tão animada com a notícia, mas por enquanto dedos cruzados que tudo ira dar certo. 
Eu finalmente encontrei um tempinho para editar algumas fotos e vocês nem iram acreditar mais o tempo neste dia estava louco, um minuto estava ensolarado e no outro começou a chover sem motivo. Lembram-se da Splash Fur? Eu escrevi sobre algumas semanas atrás ... bem, sim! Eu não consegui resistir (culpada!!), Mas eles não são lindos, nao sao? ... Eu sei, eu sei, parece ter nos pês filhotes de cachorro nao eh? (risos), eu também tenho um lugar no meu coração para os sapatos feios e estranhos. Bem eu gostei e é so o que importa. 
Decidi combinar-lhes com este vestido AQ AQ, visto aqui como saia (visto pela última vez aqui e aqui), esta é apenas uma maneira de transformar algo velho em novo e interessante. Falamos mais em breve e aproveitem bem o resto do post xx

















 I was wearing:

Teija top [UK8] (here)
Valentino bag (here)
Louboutin's Splash fur shoes [UK3/EU36] (similar)
Necklace (here)
Lespecs Sunglasses (here) 
AQ AQ dress worn as skirt [UK10] (old)

Thank you for passing
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , ,