LFW DAY TWO

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)

Happy Friday everyone, so here is the second and the last look I was able to capture during fashion week but don't be sad because to me fashion week is every week well apart from those days that I'm MIA (giggles).
During fashion week I had the opportunity to meet some of you (my wonderful readers) and I couldn't believe the love I was getting, I was so overwhelmed you can't even imagine, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU (you all are amazing).
And, as I expected the first thing you guys said was 'you're so tiny' oh! well what can I say, "great things come in small packages ain't that right?!" but I then decided to wear the highest heels I took with me to London so I can grow a few inches (giggles), I guess that saying it doesn't really apply for fashion week specially when you're surrounded by super tall people.
Enough of blaa blaa now have an amazing weekend and enjoy the rest of the post speak soon xo

Feliz sexta-feira a todos, este aqui é o segundo e último look que eu fui capaz de capturar durante a semana de moda, mas não fiquem tristes, porque para mim semana de moda é toda semana bem, a parte daqueles dias que eu estou MIA (risos).
Durante a semana de moda eu tive a oportunidade de conhecer alguns de vocês (meus maravilhosos leitores) e eu quase não acreditei o que aconteceu, o amor que eu recebi de vocês foi top, fiquei tão emocionada que vocês nem podem sequer imaginar, do fundo do meu coração, OBRIGADO (todos vocês são incríveis).
E, como eu já esperava, a primeira coisa que vocês disseram me foi 'es tão pequena' oh! o que posso dizer: " as melhores coisas vêm em pacotes pequenos certo?" mas então, depois decidi usar as saltos mais altos que levei comigo para Londres para que eu podesse crescer alguns centímetros (risos), acho que agora o dizer não se aplica na semana de moda, especialmente quando constantemente estás cercada por pessoas super altas.
Chega de blaa blaa agora tenham um maravilhoso fim de semana e aproveitem o resto do post falamos logo xo





 




 



I was wearing:
zara shirt (here)
Peter Pilotto dress (here) (similar) (similar) (similar)
Prada Bag (here) (similar)
Christian Louboutin shoes (here) (similar)
Oliney straw hat (recommend)
Lanvin bracelet (similar)

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Su

Labels: , , , ,