FRESH SNOW

Hello everyone, it has been a while but I'm back. So, I visited my local vintage store recently and just when I was about to leave I found this dress. I was surprised when the lady told me that it was a child's dress and not a top which turned out to have one hell of a sexy back. 
I think white is the most appropriate colour to wear during summer, especially on those days that you can't stand the heat... I find it to be light and cool. 
Here is what I wore a few days ago, enjoy it xx
Olá a todos, já passou um tempão neh, mas estou de volta. Então, eu visitei a minha loja local de vintage recentemente e quando eu estava prestes a sair eu achei este vestido. Fiquei surpresa quando a senhora me disse que era um vestido de criança, e não um top, que por acaso acabou por ter umas costas bem sexies.
Eu acho que o branco é a cor mais apropriada para usar durante o verão, especialmente naqueles dias que não se aguenta o calor ... Acho que é leve e fresco.
Aqui está o que eu usava há alguns dias atras, aproveitem xx






 
















 I was wearing:
Vintage kids dress
Zara Pants
YSL shoes (old)
Maison Michel cat ears headband (similar) (similar)
Mawi cuff
Alexander McQueen clutch (here)
Oscar dela Renta Earrings (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , ,