" London Fashion Week day Two "

Good day folks! As you probably know by now London fashion week is over and moved on to Milan. First of all let me just say, this fashion week experience has been overwhelming the fact that I was able to attend some of the shows and be surrounded by fashionable and creative people it just been amazing. 

Over the weekend in London we got our first taste of fall and I could not resist to just throw on a warmer jacket/coat (I know some of you will probably say it wasn't that cold) but the breeze are starting to become a little bit chiller but there is notting to complain just yet right, as long as it is bright and sunny its all good by me. 
I hope you enjoy it my all red fashion week look.
























I was wearing:

Zara Overall look
Aqua by Aqua Belt (here)
Valentino Clutch (here)
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Patent 120 (here)
Alexander Wang by Linda Farrow (here)
Lanvin Chain necklace
YSL Ring

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , , ,