" London Diary "

(Photos by Jay)
Hello my fellow readers, how is your week going so far? I hope is going well for you all. This is a long Diary of our second and last day in London, we wanted to explore as much we could.
We have been all most everywhere we planned to visit, places such as; Oxford street (Selfridge), New bond street, St.Pancras (beautiful architecture) the British Library, and Mayfair, we then stopped by Pizza Express to have something to eat and headed to visited Butler and Wilson store (one of my favourites places to buy fashion jewellery) and lastly Harrods because Jay felt like having a big a** and luxurious ice-cream (lol). Now imagine after all that walk how I felt like afterwards?! I was so exhausted that the only thing I could think of was get back to the hotel and have a quite relaxed bath (which I did).
Well I will leave you to it and enjoy the rest of the photos.









I was wearing:
Reiss Top (old)
Aqua by Aqua Dress(here)
Chanel Jumbo Bag
Charlotte Olympia wedges (here
(Old) Necklace
The Row Sunglasses (here)
YSL Ring (here)

And More photos...






























Wearing Paul Smith flats Sandals (here)
Heading back to the hotel after a long day out.

The END

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , , ,