" Print and Colour maverick "

Happy Thursday, as you may have noticed I've been wearing a lot of Asos assembles lately and the reason for that is because I started to pay more attention to their collection details, and since than I became addicted to the website, and what I love the must is the fact that it won't rip your wallet. My latest purchase was this Peplum top. I brought it because underneath the top there is a little bit for tulle that adds a soft structure onto the shirt area of the top making a fullar and flory. I knew the printed peplum would contrast perfectly well with the softer texture of this zara's trousers simply because I wanted to play with texures and matirial, and to complete the look I've add this orange blazer for a pop of colour to make things more interesting.
Thank Heidi my little sister for the lovely photos today, enjoy it.  




















I was wearing:

Reiss Blazer (try this)
Asos Peplum top (here)
Zara Trousers (here)
Christian Louboutin Piggale (try this)
Alexander MacQueen bag (try this)
Mawi earring and bracelet (try this & this)
Alexander Wang sunglasses (here)
YSL ring 

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya



Labels: , , , , , , ,