"Look of the day" The three quarter skirt

Hello my fellow readers, I remember when I first bought this little number from ASOS a few months ago and  I wanted to wear it straight away but the weather wasn't helping :(. I loved it so much on the model that I didn't know if I would have gone for my actual size or a dress size bigger and because it is a three quarter skirt.  Not all of us can pull off a three quarter skirt, it can be really tricky; you will need to consider your body shape and height, and that was a risk I was willing to take (I love been unpredictable and I love trying new things).So, in my opinion, it's better to opt for a dress size bigger than the size you actual are. Therefore, I ordered it a size bigger to achieve the look I was looking for. In your opinion how would you wear it (considering you body type) like this or fitted?








I was wearing:

ASOS Top and Skirt (similar here)
Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals
Prada Sunglasses
Zara fur scarf

Thanks for passing by

Have an amazing Weekend 
xoxo
Soraya
  





Labels: , , ,