"Look of the day" Ooh Mint!! (Part 2)

Hello guys, as you already know I love experimenting with fashion and as I said in the previous post this time around I have switched the bag for this Zara fur shawl.  The bag I was wearing yesterday broke down the matching head-to-toe colour and complemented the pastel colour look. The colour fur shawl, I'm wearing on this post gives it a touch of hard and soft at sometime-which makes it my favourite "Remix" of  "Ooh Mint", look of the day, yesterday. Which look is your favourite?
PS: The camera is not doing any justice to the dress when it comes to the colour .The colour is actually minty the lighting made the dress look blueish instead of Mint but it's greenish .























I was wearing:

Monsoon dress (here)
Christian Louboutin daffodile (here)
Zara fur shawl
Prada Sunglasses (here)
Necklace gift from Jay

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,