"Let's just go walking in the rain"

 Hello my fellow readers, I was wearing this little number the other day when I as on my way to lunch. I have never seen it rain so must for an hour in England, literally the day turned to night (no joke) there was a storm going on in England (if you are in England you know what I'm talking about) so luckily I managed to snap these shoots, than I went straight to find a shelter.
As for that I'm wearing, who knew that polka-dots and leopard prints would go really well, again this a really straight forward outfit. I'm actually wearing one of my favourite dresses as a skirt to keep the outfit interesting  instated of opting for a black "boring pair of tights" I went for polka-dots which makes a great transition from the plain skirt to the animal print and the reason why the polka-dots goes well with leopard print is because both of the prints- they are almost the same diameter......









I was wearing:

AquabyAquay dress & necklace (old)
French Connection peplum jacket (old)
Primark tights
Chanel jumbo bag
Christian Louboutin Daf 
Paul Smith umbrella

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,