"Look of the day" Sun*flower

 Greeting everyone, how is your week going? I hope it is going well. Finally!!!! The sun was shining for a little bit, so I decided to match the sun lol. A great way to make something old look current is by matching everything up but I decided to break it down by pairing it with different coloured shoes and bag.
 The dress I'm wearing, I have owned for almost five years now. It was not expensive at all, I remember getting it for no more than £40 back than and it still looks vibrant- thumbs up Zara.   
Thanks to my favourite men Jay for the pictures.
















 We then went to get something to eat





  and again more shoots ;)









I was wearing:

Zara Dress(old) and Blazer
Christian Louboutin shoes Change of the guard
Alexander MacQueen clutch bag
YLS ring (find here)
Vivienne Westwood ring (find here)
Mawi earring (find here)
The Row sunglasses 
House of fraiser necklace 

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Sotaya

Labels: , , , , ,