* Look of the day * Tangerine Fur & Jacket


Hello everyone, are you having a great weekend? I hope so. Its getting difficult to catch up with the light, because its getting darker very very early here in England. It seems that I go to bed in the dark and wake up in the morning with just a few hours of sunlight. So, I hope the light on the photos are not too dark. As for the look I kept my word, I am finally wearing more colour this winter. I hope I have inspired you. This look can be worn for a night out/dinner by just changing the handbag I'm wearing to a more formal one, such as: clutch.

Enjoy the rest of the photos ;)













I was wearing:

Dress from Agua
Blouse from Zara
Orange Jacket from Zara
Orange fur from Zara
Shoes from YSL
Birkin Bag from Hermes
Sunglasses from Tom Ford
Earrings from Swarovski 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
xoxo






Labels: , , ,